Please fill-in the following fields to book a recording.
Welcome to our UBC Lecture Capture and Web Event Service
NOTE: EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 2015 ACADEMIC CLASS LECTURES RECORDED IN SUPPORTED CLASSROOMS ARE FREE OF CHARGE
DETAILS ON ACADEMIC CLASS PUBLICATION, FEATURES, REVIEW AND APPROVAL AND SECURITY ARE AVAILABLE BY CONTACTING email@example.com OR calling 604-827-2223
FOR GENERAL SERVICE - FILL OUT THE REQUEST FORM BELOW AND YOU WILL RECIEVE AN EMAIL REPLY TO CONFIRM YOUR REQUEST. (For urgent requests - call 604-827-1433)
STANDARD SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS:
- This Includes in-classroom fixed camera image and secondary view-panel of slides or other visuals presented to assigned screen (in dual projector room locations)
- Trim editing and publishing with 48 hours after recording
- Review and approval process if requested. Links to session will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Hosted for semester or full year as needed
- Digital copy can be made available for repurposing or archiving
- Webcast will provide for up to 200 remote viewer links.
- Live participation by remote audience (text based Q/A to moderator in room) included
- Remote technical montoring by UBC webcast operator included
- On-demand event trim edited and published to live webcast url when approved.
- The webcast url will be provided in advance.
UBC RATES FOR NON-ACADEMIC RECORDINGS FOR FACULTY, STAFF AND AFFILIATES:
For On-Demand: $45.00 1st hour and $20.00 for each addtional 1/2hr
For Webinar/Webcast (including interactive QA link and remote support monitoring) plus editing and publishing for on-demand after event: Up to 1 hr.$195.00 and $75.00 for each additional half hour.
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
Viewer identification-registration for courses where required : includes end of event report of attendees and active times)
Online polling of viewers: Anonymous questions with multiple or single choice answers: call for quote)
End of session pop-up redirect to other site or download links.
Call 604-827-2223 for details.